15 July 2009

Baseball Infographics




Take a love baseball, infographics, and add in some graphics and you get Flip Flop Fly Ball. Flip Flop Fly Ball is the creation of Craig Robison. Craig's graphics hit the ball out of the park. You have to look around and take it all in. Craig writes of his site:
As many of you will know, I'm a fan of baseball. And as I know, many of you aren't. So if you're not, this might not be for you, unless you like graphs, charts and pretty colours. For some reason, my brain can only really retain information if I write it down. Even better is to produce a chart. So, to help myself remember baseball facts and stats, I started making infographics. I've done a bunch of them, and there's an ever-growing list of new ones I want to do, so I decided to make a site totally dedicated to baseball infographics. There's other baseball-related stuff, too. It's called Flip Flop Fly Ball and can be found at http://www.flipflopflyball.com.

Go enjoy some stats and great inforgraphics on our national game of summer, baseball. The graphics are a grand slam of informational graphics at FlipFlopFlyin.

No comments: