13 January 2009

Even More Like the Pepsi Logo





I have blogged about the "new" Pepsi logo in the past here and how it is like the Korean Air logo but I have a new twist. I was looking around the net and found this logo for Rotana TV which is even closer to the "new" Pepsi logo. The difference is even more remarkable then the Korean Air logo. Above are two versions of the Rotana TV logo that I was able to find. I have to wonder how much time and money was actually spend on this "new" Pepsi logo. I know for what Pepsi must have spend on this "new" branding a better solution should be found. Maybe next time they should give me a call. And if Coke is thinking of changing, give me a call and I will tell you not to change at all for a small consulting fee.

2 comments:

Laura Payne said...

I just came across your blog while looking for some logos. I absolutely love it and am adding it to my favorites.

Thought you might be interested in reading one of my posts about the similarities between the Pepsi logo and Obama's logo. Here is the link -http://walkinthewords.blogspot.com/2009/02/semiotics-of-logos-obama-and-pepsi-are.html

Daniel Gross said...

Thank you for the comments Laura and I hope you continue to enjoy future posts.