29 December 2008

Campaigns from Mad Men






As the year ends, I was thinking about my favorite "newer" show on TV, "Mad Men". I was going through the AMC website and found these images of campaigns that Sterling Cooper used in the two seasons the show has aired. Who could forget the Kodak Carousel or Bethlehem Steel presentations? The props department has done a wonderful job of getting it all right from the zippo lighters down to the presentation boards shown to clients. If you missed any episodes of this wonderful series they are now out on DVD, season 1 and season 2. I had to catch up myself on season 1. So if you are interested in a series that is well written, acted, and takes you back in time to the early 60s, this is it. I know may of us are looking forward to see where season 3 will take us later in 2009. In the meantime, get your fill with tons of content and photos on the "Man Men" website.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin the look of that old Kodak ad....ahh...nostalgia...

Prêt à Voyager said...

i too am crazy about mad men! (and i still haven't even seen season 2 yet). just really amazing television.

anne

p.s. happy new year!